Sunday, April 6, 2008

I can see clearly now

Gotta love that song.

Anyway, it's true. Things are becoming much more clearer. I am understanding myself a bit more, and it's a good thing. The past little while has been a bewildering experience. But now, things are changing.

Things between Jared and I are much better. Or at least I think so. We had a conversation last night that cleared up a lot of junk that's been on my mind. It's definitely a wonderful thing. I think everything is going to be ok now.

Prom is on Saturday. I am so excited! Wow, you have no idea. This is my first prom because I wasn't able to go last year, or the year before. It's going to be a fun-filled experience. :)

I spent three and a half hours at a mall. I recommend to everyone that it's a bad idea. You know the saying "shop til you drop?" Well, there is some truth to that. Only I didn't fall down or anything, I just got really sick of shopping. Never thought these words would come out on a blog. Oh well. But yeah, shopping for three and a half hours equals bad idea.

School is a little bit insane at the moment. With this AP Psych test coming up, the studying hits hardcore. Not only is that class a minor headache, but English as well. I swear it feels like we write essays everyday recently. Anyway, this term is a beast.

Farewell to you all, later posts will be up and running soon.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Haha... Indeed. : ) I'm excited too. Fun stuff. And yeah, this term is... well... not fun. Haha.

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

Man you are one crazy cat! I love shopping for hours and hours! you should come with me to the park city outlet malls!