Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome back bewilderment!

Yep. I am once again, bewildered. Only this time, it's worse. Maybe my mind will clear up when I go out of town for a few days. It could help a lot of the confusion I have stuffed up inside my cranium.

Anyway, I'm leaving for my journalism trip tomorrow. I'm so excited. :D It's going to be great fun! My friends are leaving tonight though for the choir/band trip. It's going to be weird not seeing anyone at school tomorrow. Kinda depressing. :(

Dang, it's raining. I wanted to go to the soccer game at Taylorsville today. The boys are playing Alta. Maybe it will clear up in a minute...hopefully....

Well, I don't have much more to say....so farewell!

2 comments:

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

I love the rain are ya CRAZY??????????????

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

I love the rain are ya CRAZY??????????????