Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break

I love spring break. Especially since today the temperature is sixty degrees outside and perfect weather. :)

So, last night my friend Rebecca came over and we watched The Mask of Zorro. I seriously forgot how much I love that movie. It has everything awesome in it: romance, sword fighting, sexy hispanics, lust, revenge, adventure, etc. It makes for a fantastic movie and I'm so glad I was able to watch it again. Thanks Rebecca for coming over to hang out!

Also, I saw one of my friends that goes to Westminster and we went to lunch at Leatherbys. That place brings back so many memories! Like, going over there after musicals or concerts and hanging out with friends and eating ice cream, or when I hated the place with a passion because it took Kenny away from me in sophomore year. Oh, the sweet, sweet memories. :) I felt a little nostalgic, but it was pretty entertaining.

So, I work quite a bit this weekend: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday. I'm pretty happy about it because I need the money, and I like working at Vanity. It's going to be rough when I have to quit because I've been there so long and gained many friendships. But I can't quit until I find another job, preferrably full-time, so I may still be there for most the summer. Eventually I need to find another job that pays more and I can work full time so I can earn money to go to the U. Therefore, finding that sort of job may be somewhat difficult. Oh well, I need to stay optimistic about it. :)

Well, that's the current status of my life. Oh and before I forget, I need to say how much I love photography. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! Alright, I'm done. Have a fantastic life everyone! :)

No comments: