Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello, Blog

Well, it's been two months since I've posted anything. I've been quite the busy person lately. I had to finish up school at SLCC, which ended fabulously if I might add. :) I have my Associate's, so now I get to take my two semester break to earn money for the U. Pretty stoked about it.

I'm really excited for the summer. I have a bunch of hiking trails I want to go on, plus I'll be going camping for the first time ever. Yeah, I know it's pretty weird. But I've never really been fond of the idea of camping, but I'm trying to experience new things. So, I have a feeling I'll be going two or three times this summer if everything goes as planned. We'll see what happens.

I'm going to some concerts this summer too. :) I'm super excited. My concert agenda includes: Foreigner, Styx, and Kansas at the Miller Sports Park on May 29th, Warped tour on August 7th, Sherwood and Allred on August 21st, and then I'm sure I'll go to random ones in between those. But those are for sure, and I'm totally excited. I really miss going to concerts, and I hope to fill that void.

I've also been reading a lot this summer. I think I've read...4 books so far since the end of the spring semester. I don't know how many more I'll read, but I'm thinking a lot. I love to read when I don't have school. It's great!

I'm going to volunteer at the Humane Society starting July. I'm pretty excited about this. I can't wait for the experience and to give love to the animals residing at the shelter. It might be really sad and hard sometimes, but I think it will be a really gratifying experience in the long run.

So I've come to the conclusion I'm really grateful for my job. Yes. It's rough out there, and while I would like to find a new job, I'm not going to be too upset if I don't find anything right now.

No comments: