Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where did the summer go?

Seriously, this summer has gone by way too quickly. Wayyy too quickly.

Well, a lot has happened in the past month. I am engaged! :) It's pretty exciting, but I won't be getting married for at least a year. Brandon proposed when we were in San Diego, California. It was fantastic, but I could have changed a few things while I was being proposed to. Oh well, makes for a funny story. If you ever want to know, let me know. I do want to do my engagements this fall though because of the colors. So, we'll see how that goes :)

Also, I quit my job at Vanity. Things were just getting, well, out of hand. I'm glad to be gone, but now I'm unemployed. I need to get a job asap, and I'm still waiting for the manager of Kiddie Kandids to give me a call. I really want this job because I think it'll be good for me in so many ways. I'll get to do photography, plus it'll help me work with children which is not one of my strong points. I'm not a fan of children, so maybe this could allow me to warm up to them.

And I've been staying up way late and waking up way late. I really should fix this sleeping schedule, but it's hard when I don't really have to wake up for anything. This is why I need a job of sorts.

It'll be weird not going to school this semester. Not going to lie.

No comments: