Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Forever alive

YES! TODAY I AM FEELING SO TERRIFIC I JUST WANT TO JUMP UP WITH GLEE! ok...maybe not... but! today is a fabulous day. Not going to lie. The paper will be done tomorrow and then I'll just have to wait for the first day of school to see it completely done and on print. :) I hope everyone reads it....I know a ton of people won't...but since we have a new design that is more "hip" maybe people will be interested....

Anyway! Enough about Journalism. Seriously this class is taking over my life.

Well, I have been reading my Buddhist wisdom quote book that April gave me, and man does it have some good advice and quotes that I relate to. I will list a few quotes that I thought were extremely well thought out and such:

"It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others."
-His holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
-Thich Nhat Hanh

"First appearances deceive many."
-Ovid

"Find ecstacy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough."
-Emily Dickenson

Those are a few that I enjoyed. :) Hopefully you guys liked them as well.

Well, what is else is there to say about my life right now....besides the fact today is a great day......

Alas, I have to go take my dad to go pick up his truck. I will post later on maybe. Have a superb day!

1 comment:

Rachel Frost said...

Wow, those are some pretty good quotes. Hooray! I really like the first one.