Sunday, August 26, 2007

Worried

Do you ever get that feeling where you are just worried about something in your life? Well, I have that feeling right now about something. It's not too fun but hopefully it will pass very soon.

I wish I was more like my parents. They were high school sweethearts and I want that with someone so bad...but I know it probably won't happen. I mean, I think it's fascinating to know that my parents have known each other for more than twenty years and they are still married. I want that with someone in the future. I want a lasting relationship....for eternity. How cool would that be?

To follow in my parents' footsteps would be awesome, but I guess I will have to see how things turn out this senior year. I am kind of scared....but whatever happens, happens for a reason.

I am also worried about what will happen with me and my friends after this year. Most of us will probably go our separate ways and that terrifies me. But that is the thing about growing up, people move on.

Wow, I need to stop talking about this. It's kinda depressing. I need to focus on the present! Lol. Ready, set, go!

2 comments:

Jaron Frost said...

I know what you mean... You hear stories all the time about high school sweethearts or kids who have been best friends since they were ten who get married and live so happily together. Other people tell you that nothing continues after high school. I mean, personally... I honestly hope that what I have now lasts after high school. And I think it can. And the thing is, if the other person wants that too, there's no reason why it shouldn't work out. Of course it's tough work, but the beauty of relationships is, if both people want the same thing, it can happen. So, if you meet/have? a boy who believes in the same things you do... there's no reason why you guys can't eventually get married :)

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

So i decided... you will be okay! Man it was hard after high school for me... but man the drama disappears when you dont have all the high school people still in your life!