Sunday, June 21, 2009

Adventures

June has been quite the month. Despite it raining pretty much every freaking day, I find myself going on all sorts of adventures without the weather tying me down. :) I even went to Lagoon in the pouring rain. Well, it poured for at least a half hour, but my friends and I were all drenched after that incident. It was very interesting. Btw, I have gone to Lagoon a lot in the past two weeks.

But...

I hate rain. I'm really sick of it, and I just want summer to be more defined with sunshine and all that good stuff. I tried to go on one of my favorite hikes yesterday, but it was raining so much we had to turn back. We didn't even get to the destination. Nonetheless, I will accomplish that hike in nice weather.

On the bright side, this past Friday was a fantastic sunny, warm day. Luckily I spent most of it outside at the Gateway with my friend Brandon. It was so much fun and it was the perfect weather for browsing the shops at the Gateway. They even had a chalk festival going on, so it was cool to watch people draw pictures with chalk. :)

Speaking of festivals, I am going to the Utah Arts Festival on Thursday and I'm extremely excited. :) I've never been and I'm anxious to see how many cool works of art will be there as well as the symphony performances. It is going to be an radically fantastic adventure.

I finally played Badminton last night for the first time in like, three weeks or so. It felt so good. I missed it so much and it was nice to spend time with my Badminton buddies. :)

I need to start reading again. I've been so busy this past week that I haven't had time to read. I think I will start a book tonight and see how it goes. :)

Signing out. Peace.

No comments: