Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tacos?

Well, hello Blogosphere! I don't really know who reads this anymore, but that's ok. It's kind of like my way to piece everything going on in my life together. I'm pretty sure I butchered that sentence. Oh well.

Anyway, a lot has happened this past week. I have gone hiking, hung out with friends, and managed to get a boyfriend. Yeah, I'm in a relationship. It's been a while since I've been in an actual relationship. I like it. :) Brandon is a very nice guy and he treats me with respect. He also likes me a lot, so that's a plus. :) And...my family likes him. :) :) I have a feeling I will be happy for a very long time with Brandon. Hooray!

This weekend is the 4th of July. I'm totally stoked for it. :) I have plans for the whole weekend! And both Friday and Saturday night will be filled with good friends and awesome fireworks! :)

Well, I'm not really in the mood to write anymore. Peace. :)