Friday, May 1, 2009

Bruin Bash

I haven't posted for a few days, so I decided I should probably write something. Who knows if it'll be a long or short post, though. :)

Last night was a party. At SLCC, there was a Bruin Bash for the end of semester. I arrived with Kortney and Melissa at about eight thirty and we grabbed a piece of pizza from the institute and then we made our way to see what SLCC was offering on this joyous night. We came across some people showing various reptiles. Now, I'm not one to enjoy reptiles, especially snakes, but I actually touched a few! They had this huge Boa Constrictor and it wasn't even full grown yet! Crazy stuff. Then, at nine there were fire dancers and that was amazing! Those people are definitely good at their job. After that, we headed inside to watch an improv show by Laughing Stock. I've seen this improv show before, but a couple of the people were different. It was hilarious! I laughed pretty hard. Melissa was even chosen to go up and help them with one of the skits. Good times for sure. :)

Other than the Bruin Bash, my mind has been on finals. I'm scared. Like, really scared. I shouldn't be though because all I have to do is study. Yeah...I'll start on Sunday because I want to have a good weekend. And try super hard not to think about finals. I wonder if I'm doing the right thing...

I have no idea what I'm doing tonight. It's Friday night, and I want to do something but it's hard when you have no money. Hopefully something will come up and I'll enjoy my night. :)

This turned out to be a decently long post. That is good! :)

My birthday is in 9 days. :) :) :) I tend to get excited when it comes to my birthday. I don't know why, but I feel like a little kid again. I try to hold on to that feeling.

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

Yay! Happy birthday in a few days! :D