Saturday, May 9, 2009

John Allred came to my house!!!

Yeah...total surprise. I was not expecting John Allred to be on the guest list for my birthday party. It was...well, words can not describe how I felt last night. Let's just say I have amazing friends who are extremely good to me. I'm so blessed to have them in my life and support the decisions I make. I love you all so much and I'm so grateful you all are a part of my life.

Anyway, he performed in my backyard and it was the most surreal thing I've ever experienced. He wanted me to choose the songs and he apologized for putting me on the spot. Fortunately, he played all of my favorite songs even though I had a hard time thinking since I was in total shock. But he played Start Over and Golden which are my two favorite songs of his. I then told him to pick some songs he wanted to play. Sigh...it was so awesome. Melissa got the whole thing recorded and she's even making me a video of my birthday party. :)

Not only was John Allred's private concert awesome, but the day as a whole. Before the party at my house, we all attempted to hike up Donut Falls. Unfortunately, there was too much snow to hike all the way to the falls, so we decided to have a snowball fight instead. It was pretty epic. Snowball fights in the mountains = amazazing. :) After that, we all migrated to my house and ate yummy food. This included root beer floats, pizza, and chips. Yep, very good indeed.

Overall, my 19th birthday party was a success. Probably one of the best birthday parties I've ever had. Wait, it was the best birthday party I've ever had. Pretty much everyone I invited came over to my house. It's a rare occasion when everyone invited attends.

Thanks again to those who have made a difference in my life...for the better. :)

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it and had a happy birthday. :)