Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been a while

Hey there Blog. Missed ya. A lot has happened in the past two weeks. Should we update? Of course. :)

I should be in bed...but...what the heck. I'll post and we'll see how long I write before I decide to hop into my bed and sleep. Ah, sleep. It's wonderful. Anyway, here I go...

So, I went on a trip to Wisconsin for those of you who didn't know. Not only did I go to Wisconsin, I also went to Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Yeah, all in one week. Can you say crazy? But it was a lot of fun. I learned a lot from this trip and I even figured out some things I believe in. That's always a good thing, right? I also learned that I hate traveling in cars. It's horrible. I had to constantly remind myself that the destinations were going to be worthwhile. And they were. :) Mall of America and Cedar Point were both fantastic places to visit. I rode one of the biggest roller coasters in the world! Millenium Force for the win! :) It was a fantastic ride.

Anyway, to continue my discussion about my trip, it was wonderful but I was glad to come home and face reality once again. And it sure hit me pretty hard. I had to work the next night after I returned. Brutal. But I survived! yay! I love my job, and I love working with the people I work with. And another good thing about coming back is that I was able to play Badminton again. Oh how I missed the wonderful game of Badminton.

One bad thing about coming back home is that I am constantly reminded of things I don't want to think about. I won't go into detail, but it can be hard to deal with sometimes. I even had an emotional breakdown the other night because of it. But I was upset with a number of things so it was just a breakdown waiting to happen....21st Century Breakdown...good album by the way...Green Day is uber awesome. Anyway, random tangent. My bad.

I'm excited for this summer: Lagoon, Hiking, and reading. I've made some goals for myself and I hope I fulfill these goals this summer. It will take motivation and time, but I think I'll be able to pull it off. We'll see. :)

I made Oreo cheesecake tonight. Delicious stuff yo. :)

Bed time. Night.

No comments: