Sunday, May 3, 2009

Exhausted...

Yeah, it's my own fault. I should have went to bed, but I was having a few discussions with certain individuals. I love when that happens. Unfortunately, they can be at the worst times.

I went to IHOP for breakfast today for Kristen's birthday. :) It was very fun! I had a really good omelette and I was able to meet Kristen's good friend Cali. Then after, Kristen and I went to her house to watch Quantum of Solace. Too bad I was dozing off through half of it. So did Kristen. It was pretty amusing. :) I then decided to go home at about three.

I'm anxious for finals. I have one tomorrow, but luckily it's going to be super easy. The tough ones are on Wednesday and Thursday. I will get through this. YES!

Oh yeah, last night I went to Nicole's house for her birthday. We had a yummy Italian dinner and then she opened presents and then me, Jessica, Nicole and her family played Apples to Apples. I love that game so much. :) I pretty much won. It was awesome. I rock at that game.

Friday, Friday, Friday. So excited. That's all.

Stupid eyes. Stay open. Please...

No comments: