Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Frosty Floats

So, today has been quite the day/adventure. Full of studying, friends, friends who bring pizza to study sessions, and badminton. Oh the wonderful sport of badminton. :) I really enjoy that game. Probably a little too much. *thinking* Nah, you can never have too much badminton. :)

Studying sucked. Like it should...but it's ok because studying Stats really helped with people who share the same class with you and can talk about the problems and discuss them. It's helpful. Unfortunately I need to do some individual Stats study time tomorrow...for how long? Who knows. Probably until I get distracted or go to my sister's soccer game.

Tonight was fun. I watched House and it was an AMAZAZING episode. Like, OMG. After badminton, I watched the end twice to make sure it happened. I like confirmation. :)

Badminton alleviates stress levels. Yep, pretty much awesome. Like usual. Anyway, tonight Brad was teaching techniques on how to hold the racquet so it's easier to smash the birdie. I really need to work on that. I'm terrible at smashing. It's quite depressing. But...I will get better :) I just need to practice, practice, practice!

Frosty floats are delicious. Just so you know. Therefore, I feel everyone should at least try one sometime in the near future. It's very important that you have one. I'm serious. It's like heaven in your mouth. It's just something about mixing ice cream and soda together that makes it irresistable. :) And I'm not even a big ice cream eater! Look at me go.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I'm going to be productive and study hardcore, but then I'm going to have some fun. It's all about the balance.

No comments: