Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Accomplished

I'm feeling semi accomplised :) Last night I did my individual presentation for my Communications class. I don't present until the 22nd, but I wanted to do it. It is about hiking and a few of the Wasatch Front trails, and after working on it, I want to go hiking. Like, really bad. Hiking is peaceful and I forget everything when I hike. It's a really good feeling.

Anyway, the only other class I have to do a lot of work in currently is Statistics. Go figure. I might work on the Project #3 this weekend, but we'll see how it goes. I don't think it'll take too long...at least, I hope not.

I'm going to see Hannah Montana the movie on Saturday. Totally stoked. :) I'm going with some good friends too. It'll be a party. :)

So, I'm starting to watch Heroes again. I'm trying to get caught up so I'll be ready for Volume 5. It's sooooo good. I love that show to death. It's so intense. Thanks to Nick, I'm able to watch Volume 3 and Volume 4 episodes because he recorded them on his Tivo. Thanks Nick. :) You're a pal.

No comments: