Monday, April 13, 2009

Utter Disappointment

Ugh. Stupid scratch on my phone. It's bothering me.

So, today was a fun day. I slept in until eleven thirty and didn't go to my Communications class. I didn't want to because I knew we weren't going to do anything today, therefore I slept in. It was nice. :) I only went to my Stats class today, and I'm glad I did (even though I go every time anyway because missing the class would be death). Anyway, I was able to get some questions answered about my project. It was very useful. After class I came home to work on my homework, which I didn't do so well on the first assignment. I was confused, but then I started getting the hang of it. Yay...

Melissa came over at about four, today. We watched Seven Pounds while she colored in her giant Cars coloring book. It was so cool. After that she stayed for dinner and then after we watched She's the Man. I was able to color a picture of Mader (I don't know if I spelled his name right). It turned out quite well. :) I did some cool shading and whatnot. I love coloring...it's a wonderful stress reliever.

Unfortunately, Melissa had to go home. Like all good things, they come to an end. But I was able to watch the new episode of House. It was awesome. I love that show. I have watched a lot of tv today/tonight. It won't be like that tomorrow, though. I'm pretty busy. :)

I found out about something tonight that made me very disappointed. I can't go to Nick and Melanie's quartet performance on Thursday because it interferes with my class. I'm still pretty sad about it. :(

Well, this has been another post on the daily adventures of Samantha Brooke Perez. Have a wonderful night ya'll.

No comments: