Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter treats

I didn't post yesterday. Probably because I didn't get home until after three. Oh good times hiking up Ensign Peak in the early hours of the mourn. :) Unfortunately, my green chucks have mud all over them.

Anyway, Easter was today and I loved every second of it. :) My mom hid some eggs in our backyard for my sister and I and we had fun finding them. I even got beef jerky for Easter! It was awesome! I love beef jerky. :) Then we went to my grandma's for lunch/dinner at two. We had an amazing meal. :) I even played badminton!!! I love it. Hooray!

I watched a really powerful movie today called Seven Pounds. I recommend it to everyone. I know it received bad ratings and all that jazz, but I really liked it. It sends a good message and everything made sense in the end. I was literally confused throughout the whole movie up until the end. Everything was pieced together and it was absolutely wonderful. :) So, go see it.

No comments: