Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stranger than Fiction

It's been a great night. A GREAT night. :) I love spending time with Jaron, Nick, and Melanie.

It all started after my Human Growth and Development class. I went to pick up Jaron to take the trax up to the U with him. I love talking to Jaron. :) He makes me happy. We discussed various subjects, and it was nice. I get good vibes with people, and Jaron is one of those people. 'Nuff said. :)

Anyway, we attended Nick and Melanie's concert, and man was it amazing. I mean, amazazing. David Maslanka's (I really hope I spelled that right) Symphony 8 was awesome. It was probably the best piece of instrumental music I've heard all year. I was way into it. :)

After the concert we went back to Nick's house to eat some food and watch a movie. The movie was Stranger than Fiction. It's a very intriguing movie. I like it. :) I've seen it before, but back when I saw it, I thought it was ok and not the greatest movie. Now that I've watched it again, I caught all the dialogue and humor. I enjoyed it. Plus, Will Ferrell is awesome. And Dustin Hoffman. :)

Well, it's time for me to turn in. Good night.

2 comments:

*~Mel~* said...

even though i was asleep for half of it....sorry haha.

Jaron Frost said...

Last night was a lot of fun. Thanks for taking me! I'm glad I got to go with you and talk with you. I definitely feel the same way you do, it was really nice to talk about our goals and stuff. Hope to see you again soon!