Sunday, April 19, 2009

Work, Books, Finals

I worked every day this weekend. Wow. I'm a champion. :) I worked all day today, but it was alright. I was kind of irritated because people kept returning their purchases therefore it made sales go down. No bueno. But my mom and sister came into Vanity today! It was very exciting. They bought some stuff. :)

Anyway, I don't work again this week. It's kind of unfortunate, but at the same time it'll be nice to have a break. Who knows, maybe someone will ask me to cover one of their shifts. We'll see. Only if I'm not busy! Which will be rare this week since my schedule is full of soccer games, homework, and school. Hooray! Finals are coming up. Gasp.

I'm starting to read Wicked. So far it's very interesting and I have a feeling I'm going to like it. I'm not that far yet, but I'm excited to know the WHOLE story. Now I just have to see the broadway musical and the movie (if they are making one). I hope they are making a movie! It'd be good just in case I never see the live musical.

Why do boys have to be so complicated? :)

No comments: