Monday, April 20, 2009

Goal!

You know what really made my day? Holding six Death Cab for Cutie concert tickets in my hand.

Today was a pretty good day because I woke up feeling refreshed and awake. That hasn't happened for a while and it was a good change. Plus, the weather was amazing and I think I'm going to wear shorts tomorrow. :)

Like usual, Stats sucked. I mean, it'd be good if my calculator wasn't being so stupid. I wanted to rely on it today, but I wasn't able to because apparently I'm typing data the wrong way. Psh. Technology occasionally angers me.

Things turned out better once I was watching my sister's soccer game. It was so intense! They tied the game at the last minute. 1-1. Score it. :) I mean, it'd be better if they won, but a draw is better than a loss. And I had fun watching Melissa eat sunflower seeds. Now THAT is hilarious. :) She needs me to train her or something. Bahahaha.

I'm going to see The Soloist on Friday. Pretty much excited. :)

2 comments:

Jaron Frost said...

Lucky. Death Cab is going to be amazing.

Nick said...

You know, you could probably come, Jaron... haha. since you have a job 'n' things now.