Saturday, April 18, 2009

Post Post Post

I thought I should post since I didn't last night. Honestly, I forgot. Yeah, I know. I'm a terrible person. Nah, just kidding. :)

Last night was pretty awesome! I don't really want to elaborate much...So...yeah.

Tonight was awesome as well! I'll elaborate...Kenny made me dinner, Kenny and I went shopping for clothes for HIM which was utterly amazing, and then went to Leatherby's and got some ice cream, and then we went to Melissa's house and watched the Sound of Music. After the Sound of Music, Melissa and I almost died laughing. I'm not entirely sure what we were laughing about, but I know some of it was because I looked like a dead fish at one point. Yeah, good times. While this is going on, Kenny is sleeping. Oh yeah, more good times. :)

I gotta wake up kind of early tomorrow to go to my sister's soccer game, so until next time. :)

No comments: