Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oops

So much for trying to update my blog everyday... This is the longest I've gone without posting for like, a month? I don't even know how long it has been since I've wanted to write everyday. Oh well. :) Wow, I'm pretty sure what I just said doesn't make sense at all. Again, oh well.

Slumdog Millionaire is fantastic. In my opinion, it's not even that bad to be rated R. But maybe I'm desensitized. I agree with Nick, though. Not sure if it was Oscar worthy, but it was definitely wonderful. It's an epic love story. :) And...I even got a better feel for the Indian culture. :) Sweet action.

I have....six tests in two weeks. Kill me now. Unfortunately, three of them are finals. Luckily, I'm almost done with my killer Human Growth and Development take home test. Now I'm more worried about my two Stat tests. I have the first of the two tomorrow. Oh joy.

I complain about school a lot. I bet it gets annoying. I think it's a way for me to release my stress. I don't really know, though. Fortunately, it's almost over and I get to enjoy the awesome summer. :) For example, I am getting a Lagoon season passport. I decided this today because my sister got one and I was like, hey I should get one and then whenever we get bored we can go to Lagoon. Not every time we are bored, but a few times. I'll definitely get my moneys worth. :)

I'm ALMOST done with Wicked. Maybe I'll finish it tonight. I guess I better stop writing so I can start reading.

Wow, this post is a lot longer than my last few posts. Cool beans :)

No comments: