Saturday, April 11, 2009

Maple Butter Thing

So, I went on yet another spontaneous adventure. It was pretty exciting :) I went lazer tagging with Dallin, Nicole, and Dani. That was an adventure. Dani won. It really doesn't surprise me. Then we picked up Jessica and dropped off Dallin at his house and then and went to Applebee's. We just ordered appetizers and desserts. But as we were eating our mozzerella sticks, the manager comes over to us and asks how we're doing and all that jazz. Then he started talking about the desserts and how we needed to try the Blondie since neither of us had it before. He just gave us the "Blondie" thing and we didn't even have to pay for it. He was totally hitting on us or something. Just the way he acted, you could tell. So, this Blondie thing had like maple butter and some kind of cake with walnuts. It was ok, not nearly as good as the manager elaborated, but it was alright.

All in all, tonight was fun. :) Tomorrow is going to be even better. Hannah Montana and then later, Studio 600. It's going to be great. Oh, and I have to work on my group project with my group, but that won't take too long. It'll be a very eventful day. I may even write a paper. We'll see how the day goes. :)

No comments: