Friday, April 3, 2009

Party like a Rockstar

Yep. That's what I did last night. Except I didn't drink :)

So, I am happy I didn't have class this morning. I would have been dead because I was out until one thirty last night. And then I didn't go to bed until two forty five. Good times. And I woke up at eleven thirty. Oh, I love college. :)

I'm pretty excited for my day today! I don't know what I'm going to be doing during the day, but I know I'm going to dinner tonight with a friend and then later a couple of my friends and I are going to a dance held at the South Towne Expo center. It should be an adventure :)

I ran in the rain last night. It was cold, but it was something I have never really done before. By the time we got to Nicole's car, we were all drenched. And I mean drenched. We all probably looked like a wet dogs. I'm not usually a fan of rain, but I didn't really have a choice on whether or not I'd get wet. I'm probably going to get sick or something, but oh well.

Anyway, I think I'm going to eat something real quick. I love food.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You didn't do a post yesterday! GASP!!! jk