Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New York

I will go there one day. And I will fall in love with it. :)

So, I was pranked today. By Peter Thorup. He said he got in a car accident and totalled his car and I totally believed him. I felt so dumb once he said oh and Happy April Fool's Day! I was like oh gosh....

Work went by unbelievably slow today. I was only there for like three and a half hours, but it was the longest three and a half hours of my life. Well, not really. I had Brittany to talk to most of the time since Jamie took a long lunch. Brittany and I talked about all sorts of things: college, relationships, and sex. It was pretty entertaining.

I should be studying for my Anatomy test tomorrow...I kind of did earlier today...but I should probably do some more before the test tomorrow morning. I might be going to bed soon, though. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, I am pretty much done here for the night. Peace.

No comments: