Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scholarships

Yeah, that's right. Scholarships. I've been applying for a couple tonight, but I'm going to apply for the one I'll most likely get tomorrow. It's a tuition waiver SLCC offers for continuing students with at least a 3.5 GPA. Hooray! :) I'm in a great mood because of this scholarship business. :)

Tomorrow is going to be great. I'm going to use every precious minute of my time doing productive activities. For example: writing my summer goals and goals I can achieve within a month down on a piece of paper, filling out the scholarship application I'll most likely get, mailing this said scholarship application, stats homework, oh and class. And probably some other stuff I can't think of at the moment.

Work went by pretty fast tonight. It was a good thing. :) But I missed work so it was nice to get back in the helping customers and doing freight routine. :) I helped pick out an outfit for a customer tonight. It was awesome.

There is a dance at SLCC on Friday night. I'm pretty excited about this! It's free, which is a good thing because I'm currently broke right now, and It'll give me the opportunity to meet more guys (possibly). Or at least dance with them. :) And before the dance I'm hanging out with my good friend Kenny. Oh how I love that kid. :)

No comments: