Thursday, March 26, 2009

Canoli

Yeah, I totally found out what that was tonight. :)

So, I am wearing my Every Avenue shirt. I pretty much love it. :) That's really all I have to say about that...

Wow, I feel like what I'm writing is just going to be pointless. But wait...maybe that's how all my posts are. But that's ok. At least I feel a little more fulfilled when I write a post.

So this weekend is going to be pretty awesome :) I'm really excited for Saturday night. Melissa and I are going to have a blast. And Friday. Still kind of a mystery. But we'll see how it turns out.

I have to work tomorrow. I'm excited because it's the only day I work this week. Unfortunately, my hours are kind of getting cut back. That's the economy talking. Lovely.

Speaking of lovely, it reminds me of my Human Growth and Development teacher. Well, not saying that she's lovely... well, I guess she could be? Anyway, back to topic. She mentioned the word lovely in class today because when she went to London over spring break the people there kept using it. Therefore, she decided to use it more often in her vocabulary. I laughed. :)

No comments: