Sunday, March 22, 2009

Flip Flops


I still need to get them. I didn't go last night, but I'm pretty sure I'm going today. :)

So, this coming weekend is going to be quiet. Quiet in the sense that my whole family is going to be in Vegas for my sister's soccer tournament while I stay home. I would love to go with them, but I have to go to work and school on Friday and I have school on Monday. Therefore, I have the house and the whole weekend to myself. Party! But not really. At least, not at my house. My mother made that very clear. But I hope I will have fun with friends and such. I also have to take care of the house and my cat. I'm ok with that. :)

So, my closet is full of clothes :) And it's extremely organized. I love it. It's so nice to have one room.

School starts up again tomorrow. I'm kind of on the fence about it. I'm excited to get back in routine, but I'm not sure how I feel about doing more homework. It's been so nice not to do any homework this week. Luckily, the semester is almost over, and then I can focus on my trip and summer. Yay!

The picture is of Harold. We came across him in hiking class. :) Melissa named him.

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

Wow, hiking class! That sounds like fun. Only, like... a month left of school! Yay!