Sunday, March 29, 2009

Champions

My sister's soccer team is the Las Vegas tournament champs. They won their final game 1-0. I'm sad I wasn't there, but I got to see a picture of their team trophy. Pretty exciting stuff.

They come home tomorrow. They'll probably be home sometime tomorrow night. :)

I'm staying at my grandparents house tonight :) Although, I have to get up at eight thirty to go home and get ready for school. Bleh. I don't really want to go to school tomorrow, but such is life.

I went to a family party tonight. It was fun to talk to my extended family. They crack me up. It's weird though because I get really shy around them occasionally. Maybe it's because I'm not around them twenty four seven. Who knows.

I'm glad my Stats test is next week and not this week. I was a little worried it might be this week, but I checked the calender and it's not. I felt a wave of happiness pass over me.

Anyway, I am going to watch Hannah Montana now. Yes, I do watch Hannah Montana. You can laugh, it's ok.

1 comment:

Michael said...

you also listen to miley too...