Friday, March 20, 2009

Clubbing

...didn't happen tonight. But it's ok, maybe next time.

I did go see Yes Man, though. Funny movie. I love Jim Carrey. He is awesome. :)

On the bright side, at least I have an outfit to go clubbing in for eighties night. So, when I do go, I'll be ready. :)

Spring break is flying by so quickly. I only have three more days left. How can this happen? I've been having so much fun! I better make the most out of these three days. It's going to be grand. :)

I had a good talk with a good friend tonight. I missed that. We both needed it.

It's pretty late, and I should go to bed. But instead I am posting because I really want to accomplish this writing-everyday goal. It's working out quite nicely. Still.

My stomach is making weird noises. Nice.

My other half is getting her wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Sad day. I shall visit her either tomorrow or Saturday depending on how she feels. I'm going to get her a slurpee :)

No comments: