Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daily Show

A lot of comedians are funny. They are good at their job.

So, today was kind of bleh. In other words, a crappy day. It started looking up at around seven. Which was good.

I rode trax by myself tonight. I liked it :) I love watching people and taking in my surroundings. I was aware of everything tonight. It was refreshing. I experienced reality in a different way.

I really don't like Statistics. It's honestly the worst class ever. Well, I think Calculus was the worst class ever, but stats comes dang close. I am probably exaggerating right now, but hey I don't care. I really don't like that class. It was one of the reasons why I was having a crappy day.

I feel like all I've done today is complain. Usually I tolerate my complaints rather well, but I'm kind of annoying myself. Not good. I didn't complain while riding the trax tonight. Probably because I was by myself and absorbing my surroundings. It's a good distraction. :)

I'm done here. Peace.

2 comments:

Jaron Frost said...

You know that episode of Flight of the Conchords where they get mugged?

That almost happened to me yesterday as I was walking to the Trax station. Some bums were like "I'm sorry sir, but me and my buddy here, we're just so hungry and we want to get a burger..."

I was like "DON'T MUG ME!"

It turned out okay.

Sam said...

That is good to hear! I'm glad you're alright. :)