Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Concerts


As you all should know, I love concerts. All kinds really.

Currently, I'm stoked for the concert I'm going to on March 24. Every Avenue w/Cute is what we aim for. And some other bands. :) I'm so excited!!! oh my gosh!!!

I also would like to go to the Fall out Boy and Metro Station concert at the Saltair venue. I think that concert would be amazing. We'll see if I end up going. I am willing to go. :)

I just finished writing chapter 5 for my Human Growth and Development class. I think it turned out well. :) If you don't already know, I have to write a short biography for the growth of a child throughout the semester. In the beginning, my teacher gave us a scenario a child was born into. And through all the stages of development, we have to write a chapter using concepts from the chapters in our textbook to see how the child's development is coming along. For each paper, our teacher will give us wild cards (which are certain experiences the child deals with during its growth). The wild cards can be normal or difficult for the child. It's pretty fun to write about how someone is developing.

I slept in today which means I didn't go to Anatomy. I needed to catch up on sleep, so I decided to skip that class today. I'm sure I didn't miss much.

Badminton sucked today. :( My back has been hurting, so it was hard to play. I am out of the tournament because I lost twice. I'm ok with it. I wasn't up for playing today because I was in pain. Maybe on Thursday my teacher will teach me some cool techniques. :) And we'll hope my back is better by then.

My sister has a scrimmage soccer game tonight. I wonder if they'll even be playing because of the snow. I won't be able to go anyway, but I still wonder. :)

And that is my kitty. :) I love her.

3 comments:

Jaron Frost said...

Wow, that human growth and development thing sounds really interesting! I think I could have fun with that. Sorry your back has been hurting... I hope it gets better soon!

Your kitty doesn't like me... :(

Sam said...

Yeah, you'd be way good in that class. I'm sure your stories would be fascinating :) and I apologize for the behavior of my cat.

Jessica said...

Samantha, when you have to skip class because you need to catch up on your sleep I think that is a good indicator you should start listening to me(your mom) and go to bed earlier. Stop staying up until 2-2:30 texting you know who :P