Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life in the fast lane

Today was grand. I like that word. Grand. I should use it more often.

Anyway, today was awesome. I spent my time with friends. The whole time. I went to Ogden and Plain City today. Super duper fun. :) I even had a wonderful picnic! I like picnics. Plus, today was warm so it was even better! After I got home from my adventures in Plain City and Ogden, I went hiking up Ensign Peak. Now that was amazing. I've never been up the trail before, and it's really easy. I am glad I finally went. :)

Now I'm sleeping over at Melissa's house. I thought I'd post before I go to bed because, well, I want to try to post something every day/night. It's going pretty well so far. And I like it, even if I only write a small post.

It's only the beginning of spring break and I'm already having a blast. Yay!

Oh, and I watched HSM 3 tonight. Good movie. I like it even though a lot of people don't.

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

Yesterday was a lot of fun :) I'm glad we all had a good time. I love the weather lately too! I hope it stays like this.