Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Fever


Yes, I have a bad case of spring fever. It's...really bad.

I came to work with a not so great attitude today. Mostly because it was warm outside and I wanted to play out in the nice weather than work and be surrounded by clothes. There, I said it. It's one of those rare occasions where I would rather be outside than be surrounded by clothes.

Anyway, it's ok, I had a picnic again before I went to work, so that helped. But I still wanted to be outside.

Other things have been on my mind other than the weather. Like, will I ever leave Utah? I mean, I want to leave, but yet I don't. It's hard. I have a feeling I will leave, I just don't know when. It's something to think about.

On to a more lighter subject, I'm going to have lunch with my dad tomorrow. And visit my grandparents. I'm pretty excited :) I haven't visited my grandparents for a while. I can talk to my grandma about things going on in my life. It'll be a party. :) Then I might be going hiking again. And then I'm going to a dance company concert at Taylorsville. Another busy day. :) Hooray! Oh, and I have to clean a bit because my mom wants me to. Spring break just gets more exciting by the minute. I like this.

No comments: