Thursday, March 19, 2009

Numb/Different

I'm feeling quite numb right now.

Today was a good day up until the end. Then it turned into my worst nightmare. Unfortunately this nightmare happens often in my life. I wish people just understood...and I wish I understood people. I really need to work on this because it's getting to me.

I was hoping tonight would be a lot different than what went down. I made an idiot out of myself.

I feel like I ruined something. My stubbornness ruins everything.

Excuse the drama, I'll be fine soon enough. I just need to vent for a little while. Even if it is very vague venting.

I feel like crying. But nothing is coming out. What is wrong with me?

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

I'm sorry :( Sounds like you had a rough night. But today was fun, right? It was good to visit Ms. Parrish.