Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm going to make this a habit


Wow! Look at me go.

I'm going to start playing again. I think it'll be good for me. I miss playing the clarinet. When I have a free afternoon, I am going to get some music. I'm pretty excited and I hope I stick with it. Who knows, maybe I'll even get better. :)

I'm going to Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Ohio in May. All in the same week. It's going to be quite the adventure. I'm going with Melissa and her family to visit their dad. He lives in Wisconsin so we'll hang out at his place for a while, then for a day we're going to the Mall of America. :) You know me and malls..we're tight. And the Mall of America is supposed to be huge. After Mall of America (well, after we go back to Melissa's dad's house to sleep), we'll be traveling to Ohio to go to Cedar Point Amusement Park. Pretty much stoked for that. Huge rollercoasters, overpriced food, and screaming people. Sigh. Gotta love amusement parks. Since it's like seven hours away from his house, we'll be staying in a hotel for a couple nights.

Btw, I already bought my plane ticket. :)

Spring break is next week. I don't really have any plans other than working, but I'm sure stuff/fun adventures will come up. Something enjoyable always happens for me these days. Most of it is spontaneous. I like spontaneous. :)

I've been listening to the new U2 album No Line on the Horizon. It's very different from their other stuff. I like it. It's new, fresh, and exciting.

I want to cuddle. By this lake.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are so random!! I love it! :D