Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Current love: Every Avenue

Wow. Awesome night. :)

I was really happy how things turned out today/tonight. But I did forget my gym clothes so I had to leave Anatomy early to go home and get my clothes before Badminton started. But luckily I live close to SLCC. :)

Badminton was a lot of fun. I played doubles with this really good guy in my class, my teacher, and some other kid. I was on the good guy's team aka Brad, and we did pretty well until the end. Our teacher and the other guy kicked our butts at the end. But it was pretty intense :) After we lost, Brad and I just hit the birdie back and forth. He was trying to teach me some ways to hit it at a certain angle. I didn't do very good, but I gotta keep practicing. I've improved a lot, though.

Later, I was just hanging out at home until my Human Growth and Development class, and then the time came for me to leave. When I got to the classroom there was a sign on the door saying my class was cancelled. I was happy yet a little frustrated because I hurried and ate something before my class because I wouldn't have time to eat before the concert. But oh well. So, I go home and my sister texted me and asked if I would pick her up. And me being the nice big sister I am picked her up. :)

I go home and wait until five thiry rolls around so I can pick up Jessica and go to the awesome concert. We get there and wait in line until they open the doors. Then they open the doors around six and everyone files in. The first band that played was Anarbor. I really like them! :) Then, Every Avenue played. Oh my gosh I love them so so so much! :) After them was Breathe Carolina, not exactly a fan. They would be good if they didn't have their screamo moments. It ruined their songs and stuff. After them was Meg and Dia. Female singers. Muy bueno. And for the final act....Cute is what we aim for! I like them too, but unfortunately I only knew three of their songs while everyone else knew them all! It was crazy. What a party. People were moshing and jumping up and down and yeah. Good times. I love the concert atmosphere.

I didn't get home until almost midnight, but honestly it was a really spectacular night and I would do it all over again if I could. The only downside was being on my feet for six hours straight. Ouch.

No comments: