Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cool Beans


Last post: December
Current post: March

Ok, glad we got that settled. It's been a while. Lots has happened. I mean, lots. But we won't talk about the past because I mean, who does that?

Let's talk about the current days of Samantha Brooke Perez.

I still go to SLCC. I still work at Vanity. I still have homework. That aspect hasn't changed much. :)

I love boys. Nuff said. Things are looking up in my personal life. I like to go on date adventures. Good times. :) I recommend that everyone should go on a date lasting nine hours. Just do it. Have fun. :)

So...I have a new room. Nick, Jaron, and Rachel came over to help assemble the dresser, nightstand, and bed. My dad did most of it. We got distracted because we were watching Flight of the Conchords. Good show. I think everyone should at least watch one episode. Or listen to the awesome songs. Either way, they could possibly make your day that much brighter. :)

This weekend has been quite the adventure. Actually, life has been quite the adventure.

I want to go hiking. Like, really bad. Too bad the snow isn't melted yet.

No comments: